The perfect way to shrink pores is by toning your face with tomato juice. Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin C, which has anti-ageing properties, and they can also fight sun damage, which is one of the causes of those large, ugly pores. It contains cooling properties which soothe sunburn and also contains astringent properties which tighten large pores. Simple massage of tomato pulp on the skin works wonders.
Today, we have brought one of the simplest recipes on how to make tomato lime toner at home-
Things to need –
- 2 Fresh Tomatoes
- 1 lime
Preparation method –
- Take freshly washed tomato and use a blender to squeeze out the juice from tomato.
- You can also mash the tomatoes and use a filter to strain the juice out.
- Collect this juice in a jar and store in the freezer for five minutes.
- Now take fresh lemons and cut it into pieces. Pull out the seeds so that it does not get added to the toner and squeeze the juice out in a separate vessel.
- Now take out the tomato juice which you have stored in the freezer and add lemon juice to it. Your tomato lime toner is ready to be used.
Apply the toner with the help of a cotton ball. If you experience any time of itching or inflammation over skin, skip using lemon juice. Also, if you are allergic to tomatoes or lime, try doing a patch test before using on your face.
- You should always face your face first with clean water to use the tomato lime toner.
- To get best results, use once in a day.
- You can add some sugar to the toner and use it like scrub.
- Concentrate more on areas with larger pores.