Yogurt or basically any fermented food is great for your gut and overall health since they contain probiotics that help balance the natural microbiota of your body. If you are lactose-intolerant or prefer vegan food, you probably miss having yogurt! Here is a quick solution for you; make coconut yogurt instead with the 2-ingredient recipe given below-
- Vegan and lactose-free
- Contain probiotics and lactic acid which keeps your gut and tummy happy
- Boosts immunity
- Only 2 ingredients
RECIPE FOR COCONUT YOGURT:
Things you need-
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 capsule of probiotics/1 teaspoon probiotics powder
- In a jar, add coconut milk.
- Add in probiotic powder and mix well.
- Put a lid and keep it at room temperature for 4-5 hours and toss it in the fridge.
- Your coconut yogurt is ready!