If you wish to make your hair grow beautiful, try using aloe vera gel that has healing properties. Aloe vera helps to grow your hair faster because of its capacity to increase circulation of blood. In case you have time constraints and it is impossible for you to set time aside for hair masks, try adding aloe vera to your regular shampoo and reap the benefits it has to offer.
BENEFITS OF USING ALOE VERA FOR HAIR GROWTH
- Aloe vera is rich in nutrients that nourish your hair.
- It has antibacterial properties that help remove infections and dandruff that are detrimental to hair growth.
- It hydrates hair shafts naturally and prevents hair breakage caused by excessive dryness.
- Using aloe vera gel on scalp helps to increase blood flow on scalp and cleanse it thoroughly.
HOW TO ADD ALOE VERA TO SHAMPOO FOR FASTER HAIR GROWTH
You can add aloe vera easily to your hair wash routine in the following ways:
- For a pre-shampoo treatment: Using aloe vera before shampooing your hair is a great way to keep dandruff at bay. Mash some freshly extracted aloe vera gel and apply it on scalp. Wait for around ten minutes. This treatment helps hydrate scalp, keep dandruff away and promote faster hair growth. In fact, this treatment helps combat the dehydrating effect that the commercial shampoos have on your tresses and thus, improve the texture of your hair.
- By adding aloe vera gel to your shampoo: If you cannot afford to use aloe vera gel as a pre-shampoo treatment, you can certainly add some aloe vera gel to your shampoo and apply on hair. After you rinse your hair, hair feels soft. Doing this regularly helps prevent hair and scalp problems, thereby helping you grow your hair faster.
- Using aloe vera to make your homemade chemical-free shampoo: Mix honey and apple cider vinegar, 4 tablespoons each, to ½ cup aloe vera gel. Blend well to get a frothy mixture. Add a few drops of lavender essential oil. Use this to shampoo your hair. This shampoo is natural, with the antibacterial and antifungal properties of aloe vera gel that keep scalp irritation away and promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Go for a patch test to see if you are allergic to aloe vera gel. In case you are, do not use it for your hair treatment.
- Ask your doctor before using aloe vera if hydrocortisone cream has been prescribed for you.