We are all born with baby soft skin but as we age, the skin loses fat, become saggy and dull and wrinkles move in. Factors such as pollution, lack of skin care, weather and stress can make your skin rough and lack health. Are you suffering from the rough and dry skin when you touch it? Are you tired of your harsh skin? Try the below simple and effective techniques using only 2 ingredients- honey and baking soda for smooth, soft and touchable skin!
- The grains in baking soda are gentle enough to exfoliate. It sloughs off dead, dry skin, improving its appearance and allowing it to hydrate more efficiently when moisturizer is applied afterward.
- Honey is a wonderful natural ingredient used in a number of beauty recipes to maintain smooth and clear skin.
- These ingredients when used together balances pH level of the skin, which is very important to maintain even, smooth and clear skin.
- This combination exfoliates skin really well clearing the pores and removing dead skin cells effectively.
- Baking soda and honey mix brightens skin and adds a healthy glow to it. Honey acts like a natural bleach.
WAYS TO USE HONEY-BAKING SODA FOR SMOOTH AND SOFT SKIN:
Washcloth scrub: Take a clean washcloth and wet it with water. Squeeze out all the excess water and add a teaspoon of raw organic honey on it. On top of honey, add or sprinkle 1 teaspoon of baking soda. Mix it roughly with your fingers and lightly scrub your face with the washcloth and rinse it off.
Mask: In a bowl, take 1 teaspoon of greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of baking soda. Mix it all well and apply on face. Wash it off after 30 minutes with gentle scrubbing.