Cleaning your floors is an everyday task and is necessary to keep your home disease-free and allergy-free. If you have kids at home, simply wiping would not help as you need thorough sanitation. Wooden floors can be quite tricky to clean and if you do not want to use toxic commercial cleaners, here is a natural and effective recipe for you-
RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE WOOD FLOOR CLEANER:
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup liquid castile soap (cleansing property)
- 1/3 cup rubbing alcohol (sanitize)
- 1/3 cup white vinegar (anti-microbial)
- 1 cup water
- In a mixing bowl or jar, add liquid castile soap and water.
- Add in rubbing alcohol and vinegar. You can also add in few drops essential oils if you like.
- Stir and pour the solution in a spray bottle.
- Spray this on the floor and wipe. Alternatively, you can also add 1 cup of this to 1 tub full of water and wipe the floors.