Warts damage more than your appearance. It damages self-confidence too. Warts are one of the most common skin problems that can appear almost anywhere on the body but are most commonly found on our hands and feet. In most cases, warts tend to disappear within a period of 6 months to 2 years. You can also get rid of them sooner by using vinegar which is a well-known remedy for warts.
- Vinegar has antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties that fight viral infections.
- Due to the antiseptic and strong anti-inflammatory properties present in vinegar, it can help combat viruses that cause warts.
- Vinegar dries warts and reduces its size which gradually goes flat.
- The treatment is painless and without any side effects!
HOW TO USE VINEGAR FOR TREATING WARTS:
- Mix warm water and vinegar in a 50/50 solution. Soak the area with the warts for twenty minutes a day. If you have warts on the face or legs, saturate a couple of cotton balls in vinegar and hold them lightly to the affected area. Wet the cotton balls as necessary to keep the warts saturated. More: Home remedies using vinegar >>
- Put raw organic apple cider vinegar topically on wart using cotton balls or Q-tips and then cover in band aide or bandage. Leave on overnight and remove in the morning.