Detoxing the body is an important practice to keep yourself healthy both internally and externally; one way to do so is consuming ayurvedic detox teas. What are ayurvedic detox teas? Ayurvedic Teas are carefully crafted caffeine-free herbal teas that help to balance one’s doshas. Making an ayurvedic detox tea is a great way to boost your overall health and get the antioxidants you need each day. Below is an easy ayurvedic detox tea recipe along with its benefits:
- Ayurvedic detox teas can help in completely detoxifying your body. It can fully cleanse your body which helps a lot in keeping those diseases away from you. More: Ayurveda tea recipes >>
- Having this detox tea will ensure that your body does not have any synthetic chemicals to deal that usually cause an increase in impurities within your body, which would then render your detox project void. More: green tea detox drinks >>
- Your body’s metabolic rate will end up increasing, which will lead to burning more fat than usual.
- Cumin cleans your stomach and helps you get rid of unwanted bacteria in your tummy, so does coriander and ginger.
- The tea not only detoxes your body but also helps keep your skin clear and flawless.
- Fennel helps with bloating and also burns fat for weight loss.
RECIPE FOR DIY AYURVEDA DETOX TEA:
Things you need:
- Cumin seeds or powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Coriander seeds – ¼ teaspoon
- Fennel seeds or powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Water – 2 cups
- In a vessel or bowl, take water and keep it on medium flame.
- Once the water starts boiling, put the flame to low and add in jeera seeds or powder and coriander powder or seeds, whatever is available.
- Now, add fennel seeds or powder and stir occasionally while it is simmering.
- After 5 minutes, turn off the flame and strain the tea.
- Your tea is ready to be consumed!
Note: This tea can also be consumed during liquid detox diet or liquid-only cleanse.