Just like your skin, lips and nails your scalp needs to be exfoliated to get rid of dandruff, dry skin, product build up and also to improve blood circulation. Regular scalp exfoliation stimulates hair growth and keeps hair and scalp healthy. Here is a clarifying baking soda scalp scrub recipe you can try:
Baking soda- Baking soda has great exfoliating properties. It buffs away dead skin cells and unclogs hair follicles thereby stimulating hair growth.
Peppermint essential oil- Peppermint essential oil has anti-dandruff, anti-inflammatory and scalp irritating properties that improves circulation and stimulates hair growth.
RECIPE FOR BAKING SODA SCALP SCRUB:
Things you need-
* 1 tbsp of Baking soda
* 1 tbsp of natural shampoo
* Few drops of peppermint essential oil (optional)
- Mix baking soda along with natural shampoo and add few drops of peppermint oil.
- While in shower wet your hair, section off the hair
- Gently work the foaming scrub into the scalp using your fingertips for about few mins.
- Rinse off thoroughly and condition.
Baking soda will act as a gentle scrub that will stimulate blood flow and remove any product build up for a healthy scalp which will promote healthy hair growth.