Split ends can be a cause of perennial distress. No matter how long your hair is, those split ends end up giving your beloved tresses a broom-like appearance! Therefore, let us take a quick look at the top five easiest homemade hair masks for treating split ends.
Split ends: causes
Before we learn the top five easiest hair-care recipes for split ends, let us catch a glimpse of the top reasons behind getting split ends:
- Environmental stress, pollution and over-exposure to UV rays of the sun
- Over use of styling tools like blow dryers and curling irons
- Unwarranted use of styling gels and hair waxes
- Excessive use of chemicals like hair color and perm
- Lack of proper hair care routine
Banana- Banana is rich in iron, vitamins, natural oils and potassium. Using a banana mask made out of a smashed ripe banana could go a long way in softening your hair and encouraging hair repair.
Rose water- Rose water keeps hair well-hydrated and soft and prevents and/or repairs split ends.
Lemon juice- Lemon juice balances scalp and hair pH and keeps hair in its top condition.
READ MORE – STOP HAIR FALL WITH HERBAL HAIR SPRAY
Things you need-
- 1 small sized banana mashed
- 3 tablespoons rose water
- Juice of 1 whole lemon
In a bowl, mash 1 small banana and add in rose water. Add in lemon juice and mix well. Apply the mask all over your scalp and hair generously.
Use the shampoo after 3 hours. This mask should be used at least one a week.