Green tea is an amazing health drink but it is widely used in a lot of beauty recipes too! Green tea leaves or matcha green tea has great skin benefits and is now found in a lot of commercial skin care products. If you love using serums of have problematic mature skin, here is a green tea serum recipe you need to try-
Matcha green tea- Rich in anti-oxidants. Keeps skin looking younger and flawless. Fights acne and fine lines.
Witch hazel- Has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and skin sanitizing properties. Helps unclog pores.
Rose water- Helps balance sebum production, controls shine and makes skin soft and glowing.
RECIPE FOR GREEN TEA FACIAL SERUM:
Things you need-
- 1/3 cup witch hazel
- 1/3 cup rose water
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- In a bowl, add witch hazel and water.
- Add in matcha powder and stir until well combined.
- Pour it in a dropper bottle and shake well before you use it everytime.
- Massage a few drops of this on bare skin before bedtime. Can be used under facial oil or night cream.
Note: If you do not have matcha powder, you can use powdered green tea leaves or brew strong green tea and use 3 tablespoons in the recipe.
**Caution: Patch test before using.