Cleanups are not new to us as most of us do get it done every now and then. It is very important to maintain clean skin. So what’s the big deal right, we go to salon and pay a bomb and get our cleanup done. Well, today I am going to talk about at home clean ups, which is something that you must try for a change. It is definitely worth it as not every time it is feasible to visit a salon so to save your skin at such time, cleanup is very easy thing to do. All you need is right products for it and you are set. So let’s get started. First of all the products you need for your clean up:
Choose the products as per your skin type. These days you get clean up kits as per skin types, so you could just get one of those or assemble your favorite products, either ways it works.
- Face wash
- Cleansing milk
- Ice cubes
- Face scrub
- Face mask
- First of all tie your hair up so that it does not interfere or disturb your clean up session. Wear a hair band if required.
- Wash your face with a face wash that suits your skin. For instance if your skin is oily then a face wash with salicylic acid works best. Once you have washed your face, pat it with a clean soft towel.
- Next take some cleansing milk and put it on your face in dots. Spread it on your face and neck well and then take a damp cotton pad and clean it in outward motion. This will clean the residue dirt on the face.
- Next step is to steam your face. Do so for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Once you have taken steam, take a face scrub and scrub your face for 8 to 10 minutes.
- After that wash it off with water, clean and massage your face with ice cubes.
- Last step is to apply a good face mask. Wait till the face mask dries and then wash it off with water.
- After the face mask or pack is washed, massage your face again with ice cubes and use a toner with the help of a cotton ball.
- Moisturize your face with a good moisturizer.
That’s it the at home face cleanup is done.
Avoid going out in the sun after cleanup for next 8 hours. If you have to go out then definitely apply a good sunscreen. Do clean ups once or twice every month.
- You can skip the steaming step if you do not have time.
- Always use clean towel and make sure every product is clean from the outside as you will be touching them during the cleanup and there are chances of the dirt getting transferred on to your skin.