If you want to grow your hair long and beautiful, it is important to ensure that your hair is healthy and strong. To strengthen your hair shafts, you need to provide your hair with nourishment so that it doesn’t suffer from breakage, thinning, dandruff and hair fall. Using flaxseed oil is a great way to infuse your hair with all the vital nutrients needed to strengthen your hair:
BENEFITS OF USING FLAXSEED OIL FOR HAIR
- Flaxseed oil contains omega-3 fatty acids that impart shine as well as strength to your hair.
- It contains vitamins like Vitamin B1, B2, B3, C and E that treat scalp problems like dandruff and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Flaxseed oil provides nourishment to your hair and scalp, soothes the scalp, balances the pH level and helps regulate sebum secretion.
HOW TO USE FLAXSEED OIL TO STRENGTHEN HAIR
Things that you need:
- Flaxseed oil
- Mild shampoo
- Heat some flaxseed oil in a bowl.
- Massage this warm oil on hair and scalp gently for about 10 minutes.
- Once your scalp and hair are coated with flaxseed oil, dunk a towel in hot water and wring out the excess water.
- Wrap your hair with this towel.
- After half-an-hour, remove the towel and wash your hair off with a mild shampoo.
- Do this treatment at least twice every week to reap the best benefits of flaxseed oil for your hair.
- The heat of the oil as well as of towel ensures optimum penetration and absorption of nutrients into hair shafts and scalp. This treatment strengthens hair roots and promotes hair growth.
- You may like to ingest flaxseed oil for better hair health. In that case, start with just one flaxseed oil capsule per day (or ¼ teaspoon flaxseed oil) and see how well your body responds. You can increase the dose once your body gets accustomed. However, it is better to consult your doctor before you consume this oil.
- For internal and external use, it is best if you can opt for cold-pressed flaxseed oil extracted from fresh organic flax and has undergone minimum processing.