Acne and clogged pores are really common and can leave behind nasty scars and textured skin. It is important t treat and completely heal acne to prevent scarring. Facial compress is a great way to fight acne as it opens pores and thoroughly cleanses skin. Below is how you could fight acne with facial compress:
Warm water- Helps open up pores and cleanse it thoroughly.
Rose water- Cleanses skin, adds healthy glow and balances sebum production.
Lemon juice- Has anti-acne and skin brightening properties.
RECIPE FOR FACIAL COMPRESS:
Things you need-
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- Juice of half a lemon
- A face towel
- In a bowl, add warm water.
- Add in rose water and lemon juice.
- Stir and soak face towel in it.
- Wriggle out excess water and place the towel on your cleansed face for 30 minutes. Make sure the towel touches your skin.
- Do this thrice a week for best results.