The first and best advice is to follow a healthy diet for faster hair growth, you should eat plenty of proteins, and be sure to take in the right hair growth vitamins, vitamin B and vitamin C in particular. Next natural home remedies to make your hair grow naturally, the following tips will help your hair grow faster and will also be healthy for your hair.
Brushing the hair stimulates the blood flow to the scalp and distributes the nutrients in the hair more evenly. Gently brushing your hair twice a day for, at least, two minutes stimulates the blood circulation in your scalp and spreads your natural oils evenly over your hair.
A regular scalp massage and a hot oil treatment once a week works wonders to not only reverse hair damage and breakage but also to promote faster hair growth. A scalp massage increases circulation thus stimulating hair follicles, helps in regrowth of hair and improves thinning hair.
Use small circular motion to massage the scalp regularly. Also, once a week give your hair a spa treatment at home by using hair oils.
Castor oil is considered to be the best when it comes to oils for hair growth but since it is too thick it can be difficult to use on your hair hence mix it with coconut oil to add extra shine and softness to your hair.
- To make a hair growth mask, take both the oils in a bowl.
- You can use 1part of castor oil and 1 part of coconut oil and slightly warm it.
- Section off the hair and apply the oil at the roots and also to the rest of the hair.
- Brush your hair using a wide toothed comb to distribute the oil throughout your hair.
- Gently massage the scalp with your finger tips for 5-10 mins.
- Braid your hair and cover it with a shower cap for an hour or two and shampoo as usual.
- For thinning hair, it is best recommended to leave the oil overnight.
You can also steam your hair using at-home hair steaming method, so that the oil penetrated deep into the scalp, resulting in faster hair growth.
Before you step out of the shower, rinse your hair with cold water for a few seconds. This will help seal your hair cuticles, and prevent moisture loss and heat damage. Using very hot water when washing you hair can weaken your strands.
Follow Theindianspot on facebook for daily does of best tips and remedies.