A few natural tips you can try at home to tighten and enhance your skin. Moisturize your skin to improve the elasticity.
- Massage your face for few mins everyday with oil or cream using small circular motions. Facial massage helps to increase blood circulation thus reducing fine lines and making your skin look younger. At-least once a week massage your skin with organic raw honey or coconut oil, leave it on for 20mins and rinse off.
- Exfoliate the skin to improve the texture of the skin, use natural scrubs to exfoliate the skin regularly while in shower.
- Use an ice cube to shrink pores, refresh your skin and also prevent fine lines. Wrap a cube of ice in a cloth and massage it on your face before going to bed.
DIY ice cube facial>>
- Pineapple helps to cleanse and exfoliate the skin for a quick fresh and radiant skin. Slice a pineapple and use it on your face, leave it on for 15 mins to deep clean the pores and exfoliate the skin and rinse off.
- An egg white mask is an easiest and simple way for a natural facelift treatment, mix few drops of lemon juice to the egg whites and apply it all over your face, leave it on until the mask dries and feels the skin feels tight.
DIY Tight and firm skin >>
- A coffee mask is a great way to tighten the pores, temporarily firming the skin. Mix cofee powder with honey for 15mins and rinse off.
DIY coffee facial >>