Exfoliating is as important as cleansing, toning and moisturizing, it removes the dead cells from the skin which otherwise makes your skin look dull and lackluster. However, exfoliating your skin has to be done right to reap all its benefits, so follow these tips to know how to exfoliate your skin the right way:
* Exfoliate twice or thrice a week though limit it to once a week if you have sensitive skin. Over exfoliating can harm your skin.
Natural Body Scrub
* Be very gentle while exfoliating use circular motion all over your face, also don’t forget to scrub around your nose, chin, as well as your neck.
* Your lips needs to be exfoliated too, if you wish for soft and smooth lips.
Brown Sugar Lip Scrub.
* For a over all soft and glowing skin exfoliate your body, while in shower use loofah or an exfoliating body wash.
* Moisture your skin after exfoliating to keep it hydrated and healthy.
Satin Soft Skin
Also, it is important to use a scrub according to your skin type, considering your skin type while buying a scrub will make the scrubbing process just right.