Acne and blemishes often leave behind scars and pen pores. Open pores are a common after-acne effect and hiding or reducing them is no easy task. There are a lot of techniques to reduce pore size and tighten them which includes different types of facials, clean ups, Pore tightening lasers etc. but at a cost! You can easily achieve better and instant results with egg whites! Yes, you heard me right!
Below is an easy recipe for egg foam mask for tightening pores and brightening skin along with its benefits:
- Egg contains a high level of proteins and vitamin E that helps to shrink down the pores and tighten skin.
- Egg whites help lighten the tan.
- Regular usage of this mask adds a healthy glow to your face!
- The mask improves your complexion when used regularly.
- Pores seem reduced with time and skin feels tighter too.
- The mask also unclogs pores and keeps your skin free from acne.
- If you have puffy eyes, this mask can be used under the eyes to reduce puffy eyes and tighten the skin under the eyes.
RECIPE FR DIY EGG FOAM MASK TO TIGHTEN PORES AND BRIGHTEN SKIN:
Things you need:
- Egg white from 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- In a bowl, add the egg and separate egg yolk from it. Give the egg white a quick whisk just to separate the bonds so that powdered sugar mixes well.
- Now, add 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar and keep whisking it until you get a foamy thick mixture just like you do while making a cake.
- Once you achieve stable peaks, your mask is ready! Apply the foam mask on cleansed skin and keep it for 30 minutes.
- Let the mask dry and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Rub an ice cube all over the face wrapped in a tissue paper or muslin cloth for few secs.
- Follow up with a moisturizer.
Caution – Patch test before use.