Acne is a common problem if you have dandruff, oily skin or if you sweat a lot. Scalp dandruff often falls on face causing clogged pores and the fungus too is the main culprit behind acne. 8 out of 10 people suffer from acne which also goes hand in hand with scars! It is the best to treat and prevent acne at the first place.
Egg not only helps tighten pores or brighten up your skin, but it also helps fight acne and reduces scarring. Below is how you could make an egg mask to clear acne along with its benefits:
BENEFITS OF EGG FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN:
- Eggs have healing properties that can help treat scars of all types.
- Egg whites also help balance oiliness that keeps skin from getting oily and prevents clogged pores.
- Eggs have enzymes that will help your skin get rid of the dead cells and reveal radiant new skin.
- Honey is anti-bacterial and also has anti-inflammatory action.
- Honey also has bleaching properties that make your skin look brighter and healthy.
- Cinnamon too has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties that keep acne causing microbes at bay.
- Regular use of this mask helps keep skin oil-free, acne-free and bright.
RECIPE FOR DIY EGG MASK TO CLEAR ACNE:
Things you need:
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- In a bowl, break one egg and separate the yolks.
- To the egg whites, add honey and give it a good mix.
- Add cinnamon to it and mix it all well. ( Before using the mask, check if you are allergic to cinnamon. Skip cinnamon if you have sensitive skin and use turmeric instead of cinnamon )
- Apply this evenly on cleansed face using a face brush and keep it for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off, pat dry and apply a gel based moisturizer. BEAUTY DIY: EGG PROTEIN HAIR TREATMENT FOR LONGER, STRONGER HAIR
Caution – patch test before use.