Thick and voluminous hair is what we all desire. Not all of us are blessed with naturally thick hair. But that doesn’t hold us back from wishing to flaunt voluminous mane. There are thousands of product available in the market which can give you temporary thicker and bouncy to your hair but you can make it last longer and gradually make it permanent with little care using homemade natural products right from your kitchen. Egg is an amazing and well known hair beautifier. Below is how you could use egg to add volume to your hair along with its benefits:
- Eggs are rich in protein, very high in fats, making it great for moisturizing and strengthening.
- Eggs provide proteins and nutrients that are required to your hair that will encourage hair growth and reverse any damage.
- Eggs make hair naturally soft and separate each hair strand by making it silky. This makes them bouncier and thicker.
- Eggs give your hair a nourishing coating that reduces tangles thus reduces hair fall.
- Eggs are rich in protein, sulfur, and biotin and that is why they are essential for healthy and strong hair.
WAYS TO USE EGG TO ADD VOLUME TO YOUR HAIR
Egg hair mask- You may beat 2-3 eggs depending upon the length of your hair and apply it all over your hair and scalp (wet or dry) and let it sit for 15 minutes followed by hair washing using a mild shampoo. This will add volume to your hair and make it bouncy. More: Natural ways to add volume to your hair >>
Egg and coconut hair mask- In a bowl, take egg yolks from 3 eggs and add in ½ cup of coconut milk. Give it a good whisk and apply on scalp and hair. Let it work for 2 hours and then shampoo it off.