Oreo cookies are everyone’s favorite and oreo desserts have topped the list in every eatery! The next time you crave for an oreo milkshake, try making one yourself instead of visiting a restaurant. Here we are with an oreo milkshake recipe which is super kid-friendly, easy to make and delicious-
Things you will need:
- Milk: 2 cups
- Powdered sugar: 3-4 tbsp.
- Cocoa powder: 1 tbsp.
- Oreo cookies: 4-5
- Vanilla essence: 1 tsp.
- Ice cubes: 3-4
How to make:
- Take a blender and pour milk into it.
- Break the oreo cookies into pieces and put them into the blender.
- Add cocoa powder, vanilla essence and powdered sugar to it.
- You can add chocolate syrup or you can replace cocoa powder with chocolate syrup as per your preference.
- Now add in ice cubes and blend well.
- Your lovely homemade oreo milkshake is ready.
- You can add one crushed oreo on top for garnishing.