Gardening is said to be a part of growing plants and trees as a part of horticulture. Many of the people do love plants and garden who they form the part of thier life. Sharing love and bond with plants is a mesmerizing moment which every living body must experience.
Gardening ranges from growing fruits to some creepers up to short heighted shrubs. People all around the world, have realized the importance of gardening and there are various professional who gave us ideas and tricks about making gardening an easy process.
Here we come with some simple tips and tricks that help to gain the easy gardening tricks.
- To remove the salt deposits that form on clay pots, combine equal parts white vinegar, rubbing alcohol and water in a spray bottle. Apply the mixture to the pot and scrub with a plastic brush. Let the pot dry before you plant anything in it.
- To prevent the soil been accumulating in the hand, you may wear gloves or submerge the hand in the soap bar and then wash with soap water. Once you have done with the gardening process, you can take a spare toothbrush and scrub the nails with vinegar to add some more brightness to the nails.
- If you think, there is too much salt added to the pot, you may immediately add some quantity of vinegar or alcohol to the pot which may avoid the seedling to get suffocated. Too much salt is not advised for growing any plant.
- When you have decided to plan various plants and seedling, it would be difficult to identity the exact place of your seedling after few days. If you have a big garden in your yard, you are sure to come across with this problem. Always take a rock and write the name of the plant and place it exactly in front of the plant.
- Little clay pots make great cloches for protecting young plants from sudden, overnight frosts and freezes.
- What do you do with the water that comes out after boiling the vegetable? The next time you go for gardening, you can use this water on the soil to provide essential vitamins and nutrients on it.
- While preparing tea, you can always stain little of black tea water and then use in the gardening. Sprinkling the soil with black tea water helps to maintain the ph value of the soil, which leads to better gardening. However, it is advised to drain the tea water once a month. If not the tea water you may also use the leftover tea.
- Use chamomile tea to control damping-off fungus, which often attacks young seedlings quite suddenly. Just add a spot of tea to the soil around the base of seedlings once a week or use it as a foliar spray.
- You should always prevent plants from taking over your garden by planting them in a plastic container this is because they may get suffocated sometimes. If you feel that’s only the option to you, you can always cut down from the bottom and grown directly into a good most soil.