Pizzas are something we all love but one cannot always order it or buy those pizza bases just to make a pizza! You certainly can make homemade pizzas using a homemade dough but that is time consuming; instead try these bread mini pizzas that can be a great addition to your snack time or kid’s tiffins! Also, if you do not have a microwave, you can make these on tawa or flat saucepan too!
What You Need:
- Regular bread slices
- Chicken (grilled or boiled and shredded or diced)
- Chopped capsicum
- Chopped onion
- Chopped tomato
- Mixed herbs
- Pizza base spread or tomato puree
- Grated cheese
How To Make:
- Take bread slices and cut them into round shapes or simply remove the hard edges. If you are running out of time, you can skip this step and use the bread slices directly.
- Apply the pizza spread or tomato puree on one surface of each bread.
- Place chpped vegetables and chicken on the bread and add grated cheese all over it. You can be generous here if you like!
- Sprinkle pinch of oregano and mixed herbs on top of the cheese.
- Place them in a microwave proof pot after brushing the pot with oil. Remember you don’t need excess oil here at all. Just brush once to prevent sticking of the bread.
- Now cook them in the microwave for 3 minutes on the highest heat settings.
- If you don’t have a microwave oven, just place the bread slices on a greased pan and keep them covered with another plate and cook until the cheese melts.
Note: You can skip chicken if you want to make a veg pizza. also, you can experiment with the toppings according to whatever is available.