Who doesn’t love to savor every sip of a creamy and chocolaty milkshake? It is super easy and can be prepared even when you are in extreme hurry in the morning. Yes, I’m talking about chilled Nutella milkshake. Sounds delectable, right? Here we go:
Serving: 2 large glasses
- Nutella – 2 heaped tablespoons
- Milk – 250 ml.
- Chocolate-flavored yogurt – 100 ml.
- Instant coffee powder – 1 teaspoon
- Banana – 1 small
- Ice cubes – 3 to 4
- Pour the milk into a thick- bottomed saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Keep stirring it for at least 10 minutes, while boiling.
- Take the boiled milk out of the heat and keep aside so that it cools down to some extent.
- Peel off the skin of the banana and cut it into small slices.
- When the milk reaches almost the room temperature, pour it into a blender.
- Add Nutella, chocolate-flavored yogurt, banana slices, instant coffee powder and ice cubes to it.
- Blend well to form a smooth chocolaty concoction.
- Pour into a tall serving glass and serve with a straw.
- Replace your regular toned milk with the full cream one to prepare a smooth creamy milkshake.
- Add lots and lots of Nutella. Even I can’t limit myself to 2 tablespoons always.
- To give your Nutella milkshake an authentic touch, use vanilla or chocolate ice cream instead of flavored yogurt.
- Turn your drink into a quick energy-booster by adding one more banana to it.
- Crushing ice cubes along with all other ingredients is not mandatory. You can add them right before serving to make the milkshake chilled and refreshing.