Dealing with dry skin and hair may get impossible sometimes during winters! Especially for those who have dry skin. This DIY mist would work great for quick moisturization of both skin and hair.
Before heading on to the recipe, let us know its benefits:
- Coconut oil, argan oil and aloe vera have natural moisturizing properties which seals in moisture.
- These 3 ingredients are antibacterial too which will keep your hair and skin healthy.
- Green tea is a natural toner which will keep pores from clogging and also adds shine to your hair.
Here is a recipe for DIY mist for dry skin and hair-
Things you need:
- ½ cup distilled water
- ¼ cup steeped green tea
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Few drops argan oil/jojoba oil/cucumber seed oil/grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel (if you are using dehydrated aloe vera leaves, rehydrate it by soaking it in water and grind it. press out all the juice and use)
Mix all the ingredients and fill it in a pump dispenser. Spray it on skin and hair as and when required.