If you love makeup or use makeup a lot, it is essential to take it all off thoroughly by the end of the day. Improper makeup removal results into clogged pores and acne and can result into acne scars in future. So, make sure that you are patient enough to get rid of those layers of makeup from the surface of your facial skin before you retire for the day. Before you get your hands on the commercial makeup removers, try this easy homemade makeup remover made using all skin-friendly and easily available ingredients along with its benefits:
- Coconut oil not only removes stubborn makeup but also conditions the skin and makes it healthy.
- Witch hazel too has skin conditioning properties. It also is antimicrobial that works as a preservative.
- Witch hazel unclogs pores and works as an astringent.
- The makeup remover is all natural and safe for sensitive skin.
- Effectively dissolves waterproof or glittery makeup and cleanses it in one go!
- Since these are makeup remover wipes, you simply need to take off the paper towel or cotton pads and use it on the go!
RECIPE FOR DIY MAKEUP REMOVER WIPES:
Things you need-
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons witch hazel
- Lavender essential oil
- Flat cotton pads or paper towels
- Jar or any air-tight container
- In a jar, add 1 cup raw and organic coconut oil followed by 5 tablespoons of witch hazel.
- Add in few drops lavender essential oil and stir.
- Now, neatly place flat cotton pads or paper towels in the jar and let it soak up all the solution.
- Put a lid and use it to wipe your face to remove all the makeup.