In this lifestyle of using chemical laden products, if you are looking out for natural DIYs to detox your cleaning routine, you are at the right place! We use cleaners in our laundry and for doing the dishes that are loaded with nasty and synthetic ingredients that definitely have toxic effects. Here is a recipe for Liquid Dish soap that is all natural and safer for your hands and the environment-
RECIPE FOR LIQUID DISH SOAP:
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup liquid castile soap (base, cleansing properties)
- 3 tablespoons baking soda (cleansing properties)
- Essential oil (anti-microbial)
- In a bowl, add liquid castile soap and baking soda.
- Stir and add in few drops of your favourite essential oil.
- Pour this soapy solution in a pump bottle and your liquid dish soap is ready!
- Use this just as any other dish soap.