Facial hair is something all girls want to get rid of! Light facial hair is acceptable with there are some girls who have prominent facial hair and need waxing /threading/bleaching in regular terms to maintain hair-free look. Here are some of the home remedies that really work after religiously using it.
SUGAR AND LEMON MIX: Sugar mixed with water and lemon juice will help in exfoliating your face and offer natural bleach to your face. The lemon juice used will help in lightening the color of your facial hair. You will need 2 tablespoons of sugar, 10 tablespoons of water, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and one small bowl.
- Mix sugar and water in the small bowl.
- Once the sugar solution is ready, add lemon juice into the bowl and mix well.
- Now apply this sugar and lemon mixture on your face in the direction of hair growth on the face. Allow this mixture to rest on your face for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water after 20 minutes, by rubbing the mixture gently with your hands. Repeat this process two to three times a week to see a reduction in facial hair.
LENTIL AND POTATOES: Potatoes when combined with yellow lentil will help in effectively removing unwanted hair. Potatoes have natural bleach properties in them. The combination of these two items will help in making the hair color lighter. It is an Ayurvedic process to get rid of the hair on the face and can also be used on other parts of the body. All you need is one potato, a bowl of yellow lentil, one tablespoon of honey, 4 tablespoons of lemon juice and sieve or cloth.
- You need to soak yellow lentil in water overnight.
- Peel off the skin of the potato and crush it. Take it in a bowl. Remove all the water from the lentil and grind it to make a paste.
- Now you need to extract the juice from the crushed potato and add it to the yellow lentil paste. To this mixture add freshly squeezed lemon juice and honey and mix well.
- Apply this mixture on your face and other parts of the body where you have unwanted hair. Leave it to rest on your body parts for about 20 to 30 minutes or until the paste completely dries out.
- Now remove the paste from the a-plied area by rubbing your fingers over the paste. The dry lentil paste will pull off the hair from your body as you rub the paste. You need to repeat this process two to three times in a fortnight to get rid of unwanted hair completely.
EGG MASK: Egg white is a sticky substance like sugar, lemon and honey mask. Once it dries on your face, it is very easy to pull it off and when you pull it down, the unwanted facial hair will also come along with it. But, you may experience pain when pulling off the dried egg mask.
- All you need is half a tablespoon of corn flour, one egg, 1 tablespoon of sugar and a bowl for mixing.
- Stir the ingredients well and make it a smooth paste. Now apply this as a face mask and allow it to dry on your face for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Now with a firm hand peel off the egg mask from your face. Repeat this procedure two to three times in a week to completely get rid of facial hair.
WHEAT BRAN AND TURMERIC SCRUB: The coarse wheatbran makes an excellent scrub which not only removes unwanted facial hair but also get you rid of wrinkles.
- You need Wheatbran- 1-2 tbsp, Milk- 1 tbsp (make it more or less to adjust the consistency of the paste), 1 tsp turmeric powder and 1 tsp rosewater.
- Mix all the ingredients to make a thick paste. Apply this grainy scrub on your face. Rub gently in circular strokes. Keep on scrubbing till the wheatbran scrub dries up.
- Wash off with water. Repeat daily initially and then do it 2-3 times a week. This scrub will also help minimize facial hair growth.
Thy these simple home remedies to get rid of your facial hair!