Green tea is the best for maintaining weight and health. A normal green tea would turn boredom on regular basis; instead you could try a green tea frappe once in a while for a change in taste and a change from your regular green tea.
Here are the top benefits and remedies for green tea coconut frappe:
- This green tea contains antioxidants, similar to other types of green teas. Antioxidants help protect cells against free radicals that can destroy cells and tissues and help strengthen the immune system.
- Since this tea is made using coconut milk (coconut powder solution), it can be consumed by lactose-intolerant people.
- Coconut milk is highly nutritious and rich in fibre, vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6 and minerals including iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous.
Here is a recipe for a healthy Green Tea Frappe:
Things you need:
- 1 cup Green tea pre-brewed
- 4 tablespoons Coconut milk powder
- 2 tablespoons Honey/maple syrup
- Cool the brewed green tea in refrigerator and mix coconut powder and honey/maple syrup with it
- Serve chilled
Note: You can also use powdered green tea. In that case, coconut milk can be used directly (liquid form).