How often do you clean your yoga mats? It is necessary that you clean your yoga mats frequently just as you clean your floors. yoga mats contain a lot of dust and germs because of sweat and oils that get on it and can attract bacterial growth. Here we are with an easy recipe for yoga mat cleaning spray-
This recipe contains vinegar which is known as a good cleanser too. It has the capability to clean all sort of stains instantly.
- 1 cup water
- Half cup vinegar (anti-microbial, sanitize)
- Few drops of tea tree oil (sanitize)
- Few drops of lavender oil (clean, sanitize and fragrance)
- Take one cup of water in a bowl.
- Now add vinegar in the water and mix well.
- Time to add both essential oils into the mixture.
- Mix everything well and then keep the mixture in a big spray bottle.
How to Use: Spray this cleanser directly on your yoga mat and then wipe off with clean cloth. You can do this daily to maintain clean mat.
Try this recipe and maintain good hygiene. You can use these sprays daily to get rid of the sweat and germs.