I am here with an interesting tutorial today- fabric covered box. If you have small cardboard boxes lying around your house, you can recycle them to something that can be used to store any of your stuff. We usually get such boxes with our online shopping products, and they can be reused using this interesting trick.
So let us see how to cover a box with fabric, but before that, let us see in what ways we can use this:
- Store lipsticks
- Arrange salt and pepper on the table
- Store makeup products and other essential products neatly in your cupboard
- If the box is very small, you can store your studs and earrings in it
- You may also put potpourri in it and cover it with a plastic film and make tiny dots on it.
Things you need:
- A fabric bigger than your box
- A cardboard box
- Place the box on fabric.
- Make cuts as shown in the picture on all sides. Make sure the cuts are parallel to each other.
- Fold the sides with longer wings and stick the wings on cardboard.
- Pull up and stick the remaining sides as shown in picture
- You can even stick another fabric with contrasting colour for a sophisticated and neat look.