I am back with a nail art after long time! If you were too lazy to try the DIY geometric nail art or DIY glitter nail art, or ultimately your attempt was not as good, this nail art called DIY double sided nails is something even a school girl could do! If you can apply nail polish flawlessly, you can definitely try this nail art:
Things you need:
- You only need a good nail polish- 2 shades (I used red and pink from Maybelline and Revlon respectively). Maybe you could choose different shades too for rainbow nails; like different colours for different nails.
- You can use a top coat to make the nail polish long lasting and to add a finish touch
- Apply 2 coats of nail polish as usual
- Let it dry
- Now, similar way apply 2 coats on the underneath of nails
- Let it dry and apply the second coat
- Apply top coat and you are done!