Skin Tanning is the most undesirable thing/skin condition for any girl! This post to dedicated to all the girls who tan really badly and minutes after staying in the sun.
Orange peel has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties which make it great for treating acne and oily skin. It also works as a skin lightening agent and can do wonders for marks on the face and pigmentation. Almond and milk is also known for their anti-tan or skin lightening properties.
Things you need:
- 2 tablespoons orange peel powder
- 1 teaspoon almond paste (preferably paste of 3-4 almonds)
- Milk as per requirement (to make a thick scrub like paste)
- Mix orange peel powder and almond paste
- Keep adding milk till a thick paste is formed
- Apply it on face and neck with gentle scrubbing for 2-3 minutes and let it sit for more 15 minutes
- Wash to reveal glowing and smooth face
- Orange peel is best used in a powder form. And for that you first need to dry the peel under the sun and powder it. You can store this in an air tight container for the next 6 months and use it to make fresh face packs. You can also buy it commercially but I always prefer making it myself.
- Milk can be substituted by yoghurt
Regular usage of this mask will effectively remove all the tan and give you a fresh glow. I had really tanned my skin last summer and I religiously used this 2 times a day for 3 months. I first thought it’s not working in the initial days but I started getting compliments which got me convinced that this face mask really works!! This mask will not only remove all the tan, but will also treat acne and reduce oiliness.