Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is very versatile and has many all-natural uses in food, household cleaning and health. Many health enthusiasts praise the healing properties of ACV to cure almost everything. Apple cider vinegar detox is one of the best kept secrets in the fitness world and others who use it to detox on a regular basis. Apple cider vinegar is full of vitamins, minerals and enzymes in its raw form. Raw apple Cider Vinegar is what is recommended for all detox and cleansing.Here are some ways to detox with apple cider vinegar:
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DETOX DRINK
There are a variety of ingredients that are excellent for improving gut health. Used individually they aid the body greatly in many ways. Used together they create a power house shot to help set your body straight!
Things you need: You need 1 tbsp raw and unfiltered/unprocessed apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice, 1 tbsp raw honey, ¼ tsp ginger and a dash of cayenne pepper.
Method: Mix ingredients in a glass or small jar and add about an ounce of warm water. Drink all at once before eating in the morning. Drinking in the morning will allow you to absorb the nutrients quickly and get your digestive system moving.
- ACV naturally balances your body’s pH and blood sugar. It is has many enzymes and acts as a probiotic improving gut health. It also aids in detoxing the liver and lymphatic system.
- Lemon will boost your metabolism and kick start your digestive system. It has a high mineral content and multiple vitamins like Vitamin C and folate which help balance your pH and nourish your body.
- Raw honey has enzymes, vitamins, and minerals that will nourish the body as you detox.
- Ginger is anti-almost-everything! It will give your body and digestion a strong boost.
- Cayenne is found to be a natural fat burner, and to be anti-inflammatory. Both of those aspects are helpful in detoxing the body.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DETOX BATH
A detox bath generally draws out the toxins from the body via osmosis. Detox bath on regular basis keeps body clean and elimination channels open for regular detoxification process.
Things you need: You only need 2 cups pure raw apple cider vinegar for a regular sized tub of water.
Method: Add the apple cider vinegar to a tub of hot water (temperature as hot as you could tolerate) Use more as needed if your tub is oversized. Stay in the bath until the water has cooled which will be about 45 minutes. Towel dry and don’t shower for at least 8 hours.
How this works? The reason water as hot as can be tolerated is typically used is because this initially draws toxins to the surface of the skin. Then, as the water gradually cools down, the toxins are pulled into the water via the principle of osmosis – the weak energy from the cooling water draws from the strong energy from the body heated up initially by the very hot water.
- This bath is a great overall detoxifier and for muscle aches and pains brought on by physical exertion. An ACV cleansing bath can provide welcome relief for those with joint problems, arthritis, gout, bursitis, or tendonitis.
- It is also helpful and the best detox bath choice for those with candida issues that affect the skin as it returns the skin to an optimal, slightly acidic pH which is a difficult environment for candida to thrive.
- It also is very helpful for those with excessive body odour problems.
- Because apple cider vinegar is incredibly acidic, never drink it straight from the bottle. Always thin it with water.
- ACV might interfere with some medications and insulin, so it’s always better to consult your doctor before attempting the ACV detox drink.