Do you often wake up at night and keep staring at the fan or ceiling? Then you probably have sleep apnea or insomnia. This problem is incredibly common these days thanks to the changing lifestyles and stress.Over a period of time, sleeplessness can turn out to be chronic as a result of stress, anxiety, and as a side effect of disease or medication.
Ayurveda teas are carefully crafted caffeine-free herbal teas that help to balance one’s doshas. They help to regulate and balance vata, pitta, and kapha doshas. cumin tea is great to induce sleep and regularizes your sleep pattern.
Below is how you could make cumin tea:
- Cumin tea has both anti-inflammatory and analgesic in nature which can help the body in various ways.
- Cumin tea helps in relaxing you and prevents agitation and stress. this calms your mind and helps you sleep better.
- This tea is far better than any sleeping medications since it has no harmful effects nor does it make you addicted!
- Cumin tea helps you calm down physically and mentally. More: Natural drinks for better sleep >>
HOW TO MAKE CUMIN TEA:
Things you need: To make cumin tea, you need the following-
- ¼ tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 ½ cups water.
- Boil water and add the whole cumin and coriander seeds.
- Let steep for 5 minutes, or until it cools to a comfortable drinking temperature.
- Strain and serve, discarding the spices. More: Healthy Ayurveda tea recipes >>