The first signs of stress and sleeplessness appear under eyes as dark circles and puffy eye bags. It’s important to get 8 hours sleep if you want to wake up looking and feeling beautiful. If you’re not getting the 8-hour beauty sleep then it can show up on your face causing dark circles, puffy and tired eyes. Dark circles and dullness around the eye area can also be caused by frequent eye rubbing, not moisturizing enough, not sleeping well, genes etc. Below is how you could brighten up your under eye area and area around the eyes using cucumber eye pads. Read on to know how to make it:
- Cucumber not only helps reduce dark circles but also helps to soothe and refresh the eye area.
- The juice helps to tone and lighten the skin under the eyes.
- It refreshes the under eye area and cools the inflammation. This way, puffiness is reduced.
- Regular use of cucumber eye pads can tighten skin, smooth puffiness, fight free radicals, and reduce dark under eye circles and wrinkles around the eyes.
- It also moisturizes the under eye area and keeps it soft and smooth. It prevents the under eye area from drying thus reducing wrinkles and patchiness.
RECIPE FOR DIY CUCUMBER EYE PADS TO BRIGHTEN EYES:
Things you need:
- ½ cup fresh cucumber juice
- Organic cotton balls
- Extract fresh cucumber juice and take ½ cup of it in a bowl.
- Take 2 organic cotton balls and place them in cucumber juice. Let them soak it up.
- Keep the cotton balls in freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Remove them from the freezer before you go to sleep, flatten them up and place on the eyes for 5 minutes.
- Massage after wards and do not rinse it off. Sleep with it.