Who doesn’t want bright and glowing skin? We all want to look good and if you do not have a perfect skin, how much ever you put on makeup, you won’t look the best! There are lots and lots of products in the market claiming to give you the much-needed glow on your skin and also add on to the brightness, but do they really work? You never know! Coffee is an ingredient present in every home and you can use it to get bright and glowing skin:
- Coffee contains caffeine that helps protect cells against the UV radiation and slows down the process of photoaging of the skin, thereby reducing early wrinkles.
- The caffeine promotes healthy blood circulation thus add a natural glow to your face and also brightens it up.
- Caffeine in coffee can tighten skin, smooth puffiness, fight free radicals, and reduce dark spots.
- Take 1 tablespoon organic ground coffee powder in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of raw honey to make a paste.
- Mix well and apply it on clean face including the area around the eyes.
- Let it stay for 30 minutes and wash off.
- Rinse off with warm water and enjoy your glowing skin!
- Brew some coffee and let it cool.
- Add few drops lemon juice to it and pour it in a bottle.
- Use as a regular toner.
Caution – patch test before use.