Cinnamon is a well-known beauty ingredient and is used in a lot of commercial skin care and hair care products these days! Cinnamon has amazing skin care and hair care benefits and can be used in powder form, tea form or simply in the form of cinnamon oil. Cinnamon essential oil is usually quite saturated and is said to be toxic when used directly on skin and hair, here is a recipe for cinnamon infused oil that you can directly use for beauty purposes-
BENEFITS OF CINNAMON OIL:
- Is anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial in nature.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Helps delay signs of ageing and also lightens fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps boost hair growth and unclogs hair follicles.
- Makes skin clean and clear.
- prevent cavities & healthy gums
RECIPE FOR CINNAMON INFUSED OIL:
Things you need-
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- Enough extra virgin olive oil
In a jar, add cinnamon sticks and and pour in olive oil. Make sure the cinnamon sticks are dipped.
Secure the jar with a lid and place it in warm area in a dark place.
Let the cinnamon sticks infuse for 3 weeks and strain.
Store the oil in a cool and dry place. READ MORE – Make turmeric oil for clear flawless skin.
WAYS TO USE CINNAMON INFUSED OIL:
- Use it as a hair oil to fight dandruff, boost hair growth and also to make your hair stronger. Use it directly or mixed with coconut oil.
- Use cinnamon infused oil as a lip plumping oil. Apply on your lips and wipe it off after 5 minutes.
- adding a drop to your toothbrush or mixed into your normal drop of toothpaste to help prevent cavities and keep gums healthy.
**Caution: Patch test before using in beauty recipes/purposes.