Plants give a fresh look to your interiors and home garden and also is a source of fresh air since many plants have air filtration property. Indoor and outdoor plants can attract bugs and insects and can also destroy fresh leaves. Insecticides aren’t always the option especially for indoor plants. Here is an easy bug spray recipe you can use that is all-natural and free of toxins:
RECIPE FOR BUG SPRAY FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR PLANTS:
Things you need-
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon dish soap
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- In a jar, add water and dish soap.
- Add in vinegar and stir until everything is well combined.
- Pour the solution in a spray bottle and spray it on your plants. Let it sit for 30 minutes and spray plain water.
- Do this 3-4 times a week to keep bugs and insects at bay.