I wanted blue eyeliner since a very long time so I purchased this waterproof pencil eyeliner from Bourjois paris in shade 45 blue Remix. Read on to know how this one fared.
- The Contour Clubbing Waterproof eye pencil is the perfect finishing touch to a smoky look.
- Its waterproof formula is crease-resistant and makes for a perfect adherence of the colour. Its ultra-soft gliding texture enriched with jojoba and cotton oils intensely outline the lash line.
- Ophthalmologically tested.
MY TAKE ON BOURJOIS CONTOUR CLUBBING WATERPROOF PENCIL EYELINER:
Packaging: The pencil liner comes in the same metallic coloured pencil form with a blue cap. The pencil can be sharpened and but you need to be careful or you might break the tip.
Shade: blue remix is a bright turquoise shade with metallic finish. I feel it lies somewhere in between the colour range of teal and turquoise blue. This shade is a must have for eyeliner lovers!
Texture: The eyeliner is very creamy and smooth and glides on like a dream on the lids without any tugging or pulling. The liner is very soft and smooth and it stays that way on the lids and that too evenly with just one stroke. The liner sets very quickly so if you want a smudgy look, you need to be quick! The pencil is highly pigmented which I really love! The shade Blue Remix is water resistant for sure, but I didn’t find it entirely water-proof. On rubbing hard, the wet liner does wipe off though not completely. I am pretty sure; any of us would ever rub our eyes so harshly, so this can be overlooked.
Longevity: The eyeliner stays all day long with minimal fading which is negligible. It requires a makeup remover to completely remove the liner.
- Creamy and glides on easily.
- Metallic sheen adds to the beauty of the shade.
- The pencil itself looks lovely.
- Stays on for the whole day
- Smudge-proof, water-resistant and crease-resistant
- Can be easily sharpened
- Doesn’t irritate the eyes at all even if it gets in to the waterline.
- A bit costly
- Wont suit girls having visible dark circles
PRICE: INR 445 for 1.2 grams
OVERALL VERDICT: This is a really pretty shade with good colour pay off and I highly recommend this to everyone!