Body massaging is a great way to stretch your muscles and skin and nourish it at the same time by using nourishing massaging oils. Body massaging has both internal and external benefits! It can boost circulation of blood and body fluids, make skin elastic and soft, etc. Below is a recipe for amazing body massage oil for soft, firm and tighter skin-
Castor oil- Makes skin super soft and has great nourishing properties.
Coconut oil- Nourishes skin, makes it super soft.
Rosewood oil- Is appeasing to mind and relaxing to the body.
Lavender oil- Has relaxing properties. Also makes skin glowing and soft.
RECIPE FOR BODY MASSAGE OIL:
Things you need-
- 1/3 cup castor oil
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 10 drops rosewood oil
- 10 drops lavender oil
- In a jar, add castor oil and coconut oil.
- Add in rosewood oil and lavender oil.
- Stir and your body massage oil is ready!
- Use it for a body massage instead of using commercial body massaging gels and oils.
- Can also be used as a per-bath body massage oil.