Green tea is rich in the antioxidant “EGCG” (epigallocatechin gallate) which has the ability to stimulate hair growth in both men and women. It contains 5 alpha-reductase, which may reduce the amount of DHT that gets produced. Dihydrotestosterone, or DHT, is one of the main causes of baldness. It also contains panthenol and a unique amino acid called theanine, these compounds work together to strengthen the hair shaft and prevent hair breakage.
How to Make Green Tea for hair growth??
You will need-
- 1 cup brewed green tea
- 5-6 drops peppermint essential oil
- Steep 3 green tea tea bags in hot water for 15 minutes and let it cool down completely.
- Add in few drops of peppermint essential oil
- Transfer the your green tea solution into a spray bottle.
- Use as the final hair rinse on your hair in the shower.
Caution – Patch test before use.