Show your scalp some extra love by using a scalp scrub. Exfoliating provides all the benefits to your hair and scalp as it does to your face. The scrub can help increase circulation, increase hair growth, cleans away product build-up, oils, giving your hair a natural volume and bounce.
How you can do it:
- You can mix up a simple scalp scrubs using brown sugar, baking soda or oatmeal.
- In order to make sure the scrub gets to your roots, part the scalp into sections and then apply at the parted areas.
- Begin to work the scrub into your scalp, using small circular motion.
- Continue to massage your scalp in a circular motion for a few minutes, until you have covered the entire scalp area.
- Then shampoo and condition normally.
Massaging your scalp can help increase circulation to the hair follicles resulting in healthy hair growth. Many women find that a scalp scrub prior to washing or treating results in healthier, happier hair.