Still many of us remain unknown to this magical type of tea actually existing in this world; it says Pu-erh tea. Pu-erh tea is produced in china and the production style is fermenting the leaves and oxidizing them after completes dried.
Pu-erh was introduced as a raw product which then leads to production of tea which saw its amazing benefits over health. This is also called as dark tea or black tea. In recent days, Pu-erh tea is being produced throughout the country including India.
Here we brought some benefits of drinking Pu-erh tea over health.
- Drinking Pu-erh tea can help to reduce bad cholesterol in the body which further leads to raising the level of good cholesterol in the body. In all the teas available in the world, it is only Pu-erh tea which helps to cut down the bad cholesterol and rise the good one.
- It helps to reduce the sugar level in the body, which further avoids the risk of diabetes. According to study, there are high chances of lowering the sugar level in the body
- Drinking Pu-erh tea helps to Reduces arteriosclerosis, reduces plaque in the heart, and helps to prevent strokes.
- It helps to improve the blood circulation in the body which is very important for a human body to function properly.
- Pu-erh tea is completely enriched with anti oxidants which help to improve the blood circulation decreasing the chance of cancer.
- Who does not want to loose weight in few days of practice? Just a little exercise with some Pu-erh tea can help to loose weight. People who are underweight can also take Pu-erh tea in some healthy diet and extra sugar. This can help you in gaining weight.
- Has an anti-inflammatory property, including the amino acid GABA, which may help to alleviate arthritis, asthma and arteriosclerosis. The chemical theophylline, which is naturally occurring in tea leaves, is a key component in some asthma medications.
- It helps to calm down the hormonal balance in the body and prevents stress. Stress management can be beneficial if teamed up with Pu-erh tea.
- Due to herbs present in the tea, it carries anti bacterial and anti fungal properties which helps to treat bad breath.
- Drinking Pu-erh tea is also an agent who helps to prevent teeth decay and also prevent osteoporosis. It helps to maintain your bones stronger and healthier.
- Digestion is the major problem for many and this is mostly due to improper and irregularity in food consumption. Drinking Pu-erh tea aids in digestion and promotes bowel regularity.
Pu-erh tea is an excellent beverage which is gaining importance throughout the country due to its amazing health benefits.
Things to remember: While preparing tea, you need to boil the water first and then put the tea into the hot boiling water. This is to get the maximum taste of the tea and avoid bitterness too.