Beet is a well-known natural staining agent and is used in a number of DIY beauty products. Beet was used in ancient times as natural-makeup; the makeup you get today is filled with artificial colouring agents and chemicals. If you love organic beauty, here is a recipe for beet lip gloss you need to try:
RECIPE FOR BEET LIP GLOSS:
Things you need-
- 4 tablespoon castor oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable glycerine
- 1 teaspoon beetroot powder
- In a mixing bowl, add castor oil and vegetable glycerine. Castor oil is preferred over coconut oil because it is thicker and stays in place without bleeding.
- Add in beetroot powder and mix well.
- Add the product in an empty lip gloss tube and you are done!
- Use it just as any other lip gloss.