Beauty recipes for skin care are numerous with ingredients from the kitchen. Today we are talking about the most beneficial beauty product possible and that is the egg. Eggs are loaded with proteins which play a major role in making your skin elastic and hydrated. It also has lutein, which is responsible for enhancing the hair texture and endowing strength to the hair.
Skin and hair is daily battling with lots of environmental pollution. In such conditions maintaining a youthful skin and healthy hair is a challenge in itself, however certain products do help you to achieve that and eggs are also one of them. Let us see its uses in skin and hair benefits:
Eggs for Hair:
- Repair damaged hair: Take a bowl and break one egg into it, add one spoon honey along with 1 spoon yogurt and half teaspoon of almond oil. Mix all these ingredients well and apply it on the hair liberally. Leave it on for 2 hours and then wash it off.
- For shiny hair: Take one egg yolk in a bowl, add a cup of yogurt into it and beat both the ingredients well. Apply this hair pack on the hair from root to tip and leave it for half an hour and then wash it off.
- Hair conditioning: One egg yolk, 1 spoon mayonnaise and 2 spoons olive oil is all that you require. Beat them all together until a smooth mixture is formed. Then apply it on your hair and leave it on for half an hour and wash it off.
- For dry hair: Mix one egg along with one cup milk. Rub it into your scalp as well as hair gently. Leave it on and shampoo your hair after 30 minutes.
More: Try these best face oils for every skin type to keep your skin looking younger and glowing.
Eggs for skin:
- For tightening the pores: Take an egg white and add a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on the face and neck and leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off. This mask will help to tighten the skin and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Pimple prone and dry skin: Take one egg white along with a table spoon of honey and mix it well. Apply a layer of it on your face and leave it for around 15 minutes and then wash it off. This will close the open pores and tone the skin by eliminating the bacteria.
- Decrease under eye puffiness: If you are have under eye puffiness then just apply a thin coat of egg white in the under eye area and leave it on for 10 minutes. Wash it off with cold water. This will reduce the puffiness around the eyes.
- For oily skin: Take an egg white and beat it well. Add a spoon of oatmeal powder into it and beat it again. Apply this mixture on your face and neck and leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off. This pack will eliminate the oiliness off your face and make your face clean and even toned.