I have had blemishes all my life! You cannot really get rid of it until you are 35-40, but you can definitely keep it under control and reduce its appearance! There are plenty of products available in the market that promise results but seldom work. Natural remedies are always the best option and they have negligible/no side effects! Bananas are well known for their skin moisturizing effects, but did you know that they also help keep blemishes under control? Below is how you could use bananas to banish blemishes along with its benefits:
- Bananas will make your skin glow, even out your complexion and will also give you clearer looking skin.
- It is very effective in treating premature aging and it also reduces aging signs.
- It purifies pores and prevents and treats blemishes.
- It does not dry out your skin like acne medications. In fact, it makes your skin soft and supple.
- Banana can do wonders for your skin, it will make your skin feel smoother, balance oil secretion and reduce fine lines.
WAYS TO USE BANANAS TO BANISH BLEMISHES:
you will need –
Tea tree oil
In a bowl, mash one small sized banana making sure there are n lumps. To it, add few drops of tea tree oil. Give it a good mix and apply the mask n face. Let it sit for 15 minutes and wipe it off. Massage for few minutes and rinse it.
Face massage cream:
you will need –
In a bowl, take some Greek yogurt and to it add mashed banana. Blend this mixture and your massage cream is ready. Take a banana peel and apply some prepared cream on its inner side. Rub the peel on your skin for few minutes. Alternatively, you could also apply the cream on the face first and then massage using inner side of banana peel.