Avocado is a super fruit for your skin and hair. Wondering why? It is rich storehouse of some of the most powerful vitamins, including E and K, as well as minerals like potassium, phosphorus, copper, iron, and magnesium. Plus, it has phtyochemcials like beta-sitosterol and lutein that are good for hair. If ancient texts are to be believed, avocados were quintessential ingredients in the beauty regimen of Mayan, Inca, and Aztec women.
The Friendship of Avocados With Skin And Hair: Just read through…
- Rich in biotin or vitamin H, as it is also called, this fleshy fruit keeps your skin and hair moisturized.
- Loaded with antioxidant vitamins E and A, it safeguards you hair from the harmful rays of the sun.
- A non-greasy fruit, it is easily absorbed by the skin.
- The sterolins of these fruits can thwart off premature ageing.
Skin Benefits of Avocado:
- To keep the skin naturally moisturized and glowing : An innate moisturizing agent, mashed avocados can be used to hydrate the skin effectively. Along with locking in the moisture, it also keeps the skin young and glowing. Applying mashed ripe avocado during winters can help in easing winter bites.
- Natural protection from the harmful rays of sun: Avocado has ingredients that act as natural sunscreens, offering protection from both UVA and UVB rays. It can also be used along with honey and milk as a natural remedy for sun burn and tans.
- Prevents premature ageing of skin: Use avocado as a natural scrub to eliminate the dead cells from your skin. It restores the nutrients, peps up the blood circulation, and eliminates the free radicals causing damages to the skin. The presence of glutamine amino acid enables it to cleanse the skin, thereby keeping it nourished. No wonder it is quite a popular ingredient of various anti-ageing products.
- Natural solution for under eye troubles: Dark circles and crow’s feet troubling your beautiful eyes? Try mashed avocado. Apply avocado butter before you hit bed and wash off the next day. You can see visible differences in 2 weeks.
Avocado Benefits For Hair:
- Natural hair conditioner: Bid adieu to your dry hair issues with the avocado oil. The oil makes a wonderful condition agent. Your frizz comes under control with the moisture while the nutrients enrich the tresses, leaving them shining, soft, and healthy.
- Natural remedy for brittle hair and split ends: You can now end you search for an effective natural solution for brittle hair and split ends. Use the butter or oil extracted from avocados regularly to keep the ends hydrated and strengthen the hair.
- For better hair growth: Want a thicker, longer hair? Avocado mask infused with olive oil could be your answer. Apply the mask by blending coconut oil, olive oil, and avocado butter. Massage onto scalp and leave on for an hour or two before washing off with a mild shampoo.
Just ensure that you are using a fully ripe avocado for the best benefits. Now stop reading and start utilizing the benefits of avocado for skin and hair right away.