If you are tired of those pesky little pimples and acne on your face, perhaps neem oil is an answer to your problem. Acne is a very common beauty problem faced by women across all age groups. Neem oil, with its pungent and strong aroma, is extremely good for treating this inflammatory skin condition. Neem oil can be applied topically on these red swollen lesions, as a part of simple homemade acne treatment. But you need to be religious in your application of the same, and often making those face masks and homemade serums take a lot of time. So, for treating your acne effectively and yet ensuring that it’s a less time-consuming affair, all you need to do is to apply some neem oil on your belly button and lo! Acne fades in no time and pimples are gone for good!
BENEFITS OF USING NEEM OIL FOR SKIN
This tawny liquid with pungent garlicky odour is beneficial for your skin because of:
- Its antiseptic properties that keep infections at bay. It contains compounds like Nimbin and Nimbidin that help prevent redness.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties help reduce inflammation and swelling
- Its anti-bacterial properties help inhibit the growth of bacteria and combat the root cause of breakouts
- aspirin-like compounds contained in Neem oil that prevent acne and acne scars
- fatty acids to remove dryness and impart a healthy glow to skin
APPLY NEEM OIL ON BELLY BUTTON
Applying neem oil on belly button helps treat acne quickly. Unusual as it may sound, the truth however is that application of neem oil in the naval is often considered more potent a remedy than topical application. Your belly button is connected with veins, internal organs and consequently your face too! Apply a few drops of neem oil in your belly button for detoxification and subsequent elimination of acne. Be a little patient and soon, your face will glow and be spotless. It is best done before going to bed. The best part is that this treatment is easy and not at all a time consuming affair.
You must ask your doctor before applying neem oil on belly button in case you are pregnant or you are trying to conceive.