Suffering from excessively dry and rough skin? Ghee could be your skin’s ultimate saviour! Using ghee in your regular skin care regimen could help you achieve miraculous results. Check out how you can get skin as soft as butter with the help of ghee.
BENEFITS OF GHEE FOR SKIN
Regular consumption of ghee or clarified butter is highly beneficial for the skin. It can be used for skin care because:
- It is an amazing moisturiser that helps make your skin soft and supple
- The fatty acids present in ghee help hydrate your skin deeply and moisturize flaky skin instantly
- Massaging your skin with ghee helps delay skin aging and gives you youthful looking skin
- It helps remove dark circles when applied around the eyes
- It is rich in vitamins that keep your skin glowing
WHY APPLY GHEE ON BELLY BUTTON?
While applying ghee on face and body can help you reap wonderful benefits, it is to be borne in mind that at times, in an age of rat race, it might not be possible to do so regularly. Moreover, application of ghee can turn out to be a messy affair and removing it from skin and stepping out in sun could be a challenging task, especially if you have time constraints. At the same time, we cannot underestimate the importance of ghee in skin care. So, how to use it for getting butter-soft skin and yet fit it in your busy schedule? Well, this is where applying ghee to your belly button and massaging your naval pit come in! The belly button is the focal point of our body, mainly because it is connected to the veins in the body. So take a few minutes out for self pampering and apply clarified butter into your naval pit to soften your skin.
HOW TO APPLY GHEE ON BELLY BUTTON TO SOFTEN YOUR SKIN
- Warm the ghee but ensure it is tolerable.
- Pour a few drops of warm ghee in the naval pit.
- Take some more ghee on your finger tips and apply around the naval area.
- Massage using clockwise and then counter-clockwise motion for around 10 minutes.
- It is best done at bedtime.
- It is best if you could use pure ghee made of cow milk.