For that flawless skin and glowing face, there is nothing else that works so wonderfully as almond oil. Almond oil is used by many a brand as a potent ingredient in their face creams and lotions. Even homemade formulations that contain almond oil as a component are extremely effective in imparting a natural glow to your face. But, what if you are too busy to use this natural beauty oil in your homemade face masks and other recipes? Well, there is a short cut to getting a glowing face by using almond oil without any hassle involved. Just put some almond oil to your belly button and you are sorted!
BENEFITS OF USING ALMOND OIL ON YOUR BELLY BUTTON
Almond oil is rich in vitamins, proteins and minerals. When applied on the naval area, it helps reap the following benefits:
- It makes your skin glowing
- Skin feels softer and more supple
- It keeps skin hydrated
- It helps remove dark circles and wrinkles
- It heals cracked lips
WHY USING ALMOND OIL ON BELLY BUTTON MAKES YOUR SKIN RADIANT
The belly button, which is the where the umbilical cord was attached at the time of your birth, is internally connected to other parts of the body. It’s connected to the face as well. Applying almond oil on the naval ensures optimum absorption of the nutrients and subsequently, it helps in improving the texture of your skin and imparting glow to your skin.
HOW TO USE ALMOND OIL ON BELLY BUTTON TO GET GLOWING SKIN
- Heat almond oil to make it a little warm. This is optional. However, making the oil warm would ensure that it is absorbed easily by your body.
- Apply a few drops of this oil on belly button.
- Take a few more drops of almond oil and gently massage it on your stomach, around the naval area.
- It is best done as an overnight treatment. This will not only help you reap maximum benefits, but will also ensure that only your nightwear has to put up with the problem of staining associated with the application of oil.